Southern Rhode Island Volunteers and the Town of Narragansett invite you to attend the Health & Wellness fair at the Narragansett Community Center Friday June, 30, 2017!
This fair will cover all aspects of healthy aging and living. Informational resources, demos, giveaways, snacks, drinks and more!
- Michelle Tolleson, Certified Holistic Health Life Fitness Coach
- URI Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI)
- Rhode Island Geriatric Education Center
- Massage on Main, Donna Tschuta, LMT
- Southern Rhode Island Volunteers
- South County Foot & Ankle Inc.
- Concord Home Health Care
- Beltone Hearing Aid Center
- URI Snap Outreach Project
- Thundermist Health Center
- URI School of Pharmacy
- Green Line Apothecary
- South County Health
- Kindred Hospice
- FARM Fresh RI
This event is free to the public. Please call with any questions!
(Organizations and businesses interested in participating should reach out to Karen Flint at email@example.com)